Ghosts' game modes and multiplayer maps have been leaked with a quick description of each mode.
First we had the leak of the upcoming multiplayer weapons in Call of Duty: Ghosts, now we get a look at every multiplayer game mode and map coming to the upcoming first-person shooter. Today is a good day for fans of the series.
Some of the maps we’ve known about before now, but others are all new. The game modes are also ones we mostly knew about, but there are some others in here that seem to be brand new. There is no mention of any hardcore mode, which many fans will be eagerly looking forward to.
There are quite a few maps here, there should be enough to keep everyone busy for at least the launch weekend with the next-gen consoles. Activision is planning on four map packs to be released at later times, these generally have four to five new maps in them.
- Free Fall (Bonus Map)
- Prison Break
Multiplayer Game Modes:
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective.
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will be released on November 5th for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will be released alongside the consoles on November 15th and November 22nd, respectively. Be sure to check out the game’s weapons, you will surely find a favorite among the large list of varied types, from sub-machine guns to the new marksman rifles.